We want you to join us this semester for an experiment in courage, as we explore what it means to "Be You Bravely!"
Registration for the fall semester is now limited to available childcare spots. Email if you are interested in attending.
The cost is $50 per semester ($24.95 goes to your MOPS International membership) - SCHOLARSHIPS are available - email to request scholarship assistance.
For questions, email or
Check back for the list of Spring meeting dates!
Mothers of Preschoolers
What is MOPS?:
- MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and by preschoolers we mean kids from birth through kindergarten. MOPS is a time when moms can meet to relax, share, laugh and fellowship with other moms in the same stage of life.
When does MOPS meet?:
- 3 Wednesday mornings a month from 9:30 to 11:30. Childcare is available beginning at 9:15AM.
- Wednesday evenings, 6:15 - 7:15 p.m. Sept. 3 - Nov. 19th. Childcare is available beginning at 6:00 p.m. *This MOPS meeting time allows moms with school age children to participate while their preschool children attend MOPPETS and their school age children attend RA's and GA's.
Where does MOPS meet?:
- First Baptist Church, Bryan. 3100 Cambridge Drive (on the Highway 6 bypass behind Lowe's & Wal-Mart).
- Moms meet in room 136, on the west side of the church building.
- MOPPETS meet on the east side of the church building.
- For childcare drop offs, it's easiest to enter through the doors by the playground on the east side of the building
Why come to MOPS?:
- Because we provide a friendly and fun place for mothers to meet with other moms to offer each other encouragement in this rewarding, but sometimes tough time in our lives.
What about my kids?:
- During morning MOPS meetings, children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old attend MOPPETS, our kids program for MOPS. During this time kids participate in age appropriate Bible stories, crafts, games and more.
- During evening MOPS meetings, children ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten participate in MOPPETS (the same as the morning meetings) while school age children, 1st - 6th grade, participate in RA's & GA's
How much does it cost?:
- MOPS is $50 a semester and scholarships are available. If needed, contact
- Your registration fee covers childcare, crafts and other activities at MOPS, as well as membership with MOPS International.
Here’s what is included in MOPS International membership –
A welcome kit with:
- A Be you, Bravely Guidebook
- A Courage Key (action oriented jewelry to wear and pass on, check out thegivingkeys.com for more information on the concept, a $40 value)
- 3 Notecards with Be You, Bravely logo
- A Be you, Bravely Print
- Free music downloads from JJ Heller and Martha’s Trouble
Annual subscription to Hello, Darling magazine
Access to Let’s Talk, Darling webinars
Free download of MOPS Date Night app
Exclusive discount offers
Weekly inspiring emails