Today is the halfway mark of our trip and we certainly felt it as we ... Read more
Children's Guidelines and Policy
First Baptist Bryan takes very seriously our commitment to ensure the safety and well-being of every child under our care. The Church has developed a policy which specifically defines procedures and requirements for working with children. Click Here to see the new policy.
Some of the ways we do this are:
- Children are supervised at all times
- Children are not released from care without proper security tags or to minors under age 10
- Access to the preschool area is limited
- Background checks, extensive applications, and screening interviews for all volunteers and workers
- All workers and volunteers are required to have Child Protection Training before entering the classroom
- Open door policy that allows for all children and adults to be visible in each classroom through the door and windows
- Two Adult Goal – We strive to maintain two adults in the classroom at all time to ensure adequate supervision and accountability
- Computerized Check-in System
FBC Kids Ministry desires to effectively teach and share the love of Jesus with each child engaged in our ministry. Unique needs–academic, medical, social or psychological–can better be addressed with communication and the cooperation of parents and staff. For this reason, we request that parents inform the child’s teacher or division director to the specific need so that we can better assist your family on your spiritual journey and make coming to church as positive an experience as possible for your child.