Mainly Music Registration
The fee is $2 per family per session. There are 12 sessions for the spring semester. If you prepay for the full semester by the 2nd session you can receive 2 sessions free, making your semester total for prepayment, $20.
Schedule - All classes meet at 10 a.m.
NO CLASS March 12th - Spring Break
April 16th - Last spring session
*Registration will open the 1st week of January.*
About Mainly Music
- Preschool children and their caregivers enjoying music, rhyme, rhythm, creative dance and more
- Preschool children developing skills - co-ordination, fine motor movements, large motor movements, social interaction, appreciation of music and musical styles, language development
- Providing children with a structured environment and then a time of free play
- Bringing adult and child together for a time of safe interaction, and in doing so, teaching adults rhymes and songs that can be used at home to help with cleaning up, colors, counting, and more
- An opportunity for parents to network with other parents of preschool children
The Aim of Mainly Music
The aim of mainly music is to provide an environment where preschool children develop skills to enhance their preschool education, through the use of music, rhythm, rhyme, and other music related activities with the participation of a parent or primary caregiver
A Quick Overview
Each week, parents and caregivers bring their children for a thirty minute session of music, rhyme, movement, listening and more. The adults must participate in the session, and in fact, it is vital that they do so, because this encourages the children to enter into the actions and singing.
For questions, please contact Debbie Prince at or 979-776-1400 ext. 130.