MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS
This September we want you to join us for Becoming Starry Eyed: Practices to Cultivate Wonder, Hope and Kindness
Registration for the fall semester will open in mid-August for the morning meetings and early August for the evening meetings.
MORNING MEETING DATES
EVENING MEETING DATES
WHAT IS MOPS?
WHERE DOES MOPS MEET?
- First Baptist Church, Bryan. 3100 Cambridge Drive (on the Highway 6 bypass behind Lowe's & Wal-Mart).
- Moms meet in room 136, on the west side of the church building.
- MOPPETS meet on the east side of the church building.
- For childcare drop offs, it's easiest to enter through the doors by the playground on the east side of the building
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
- During morning MOPS meetings, children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old attend MOPPETS, our kids program for MOPS. During this time kids participate in age appropriate Bible stories, crafts, games and more.
- During evening MOPS meetings, children ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten participate in MOPPETS (the same as the morning meetings) while school age children, 1st - 6th grade, participate in RA's & GA's
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
MOPS is $50 a semester and $75 if you attend both morning & evening.
Your registration fee covers crafts and other activities at MOPS, as well as membership with MOPS International. There is NO additional fee for childcare.
Here’s what is included in MOPS International membership
A welcome kit with:
- Becoming Starry Eyed Guidebook, including a guest appearance by Jen Hatmaker
- An adorable print to add beauty to your space
- A bracelet to remind you to choose to become starry eyed
- Discounts and music downloads
- Postcards to send via snail mail
- Annual subscription to Hello, Dearest magazine
- Exclusive discount offers
- Weekly inspiring emails