MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS
This September, we want you to join us for "Find Your Fire"
Registration for the fall semester will open in mid-August for the morning meetings and early August for the evening meetings.
MORNING MEETING DATES
EVENING MEETING DATES
WHAT IS MOPS?
WHERE DOES MOPS MEET?
- First Baptist Church, Bryan. 3100 Cambridge Drive (on the Highway 6 bypass behind Lowe's & Wal-Mart).
- Moms meet in room 136, on the west side of the church building.
- MOPPETS meet on the east side of the church building.
- For childcare drop offs, it's easiest to enter through the doors by the playground on the east side of the building
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
- During morning MOPS meetings, children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old attend MOPPETS, our kids program for MOPS. During this time kids participate in age appropriate Bible stories, crafts, games and more.
- During evening MOPS meetings, children ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten participate in MOPPETS (the same as the morning meetings) while school age children, 1st - 6th grade, participate in RA's & GA's
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
MOPS is $50 a semester and $75 if you attend both morning & evening.
Your registration fee covers crafts and other activities at MOPS, as well as membership with MOPS International. There is NO additional fee for childcare.
Included in your MOPS membership is a welcome packet with tons of goodies from our friends at MOPS International.