- Music Time - Music Time is for children ages 3 through kindergarten to learn about singing and rhythm through music games and activities. This class meets on Wednesday evenings at 5:45 pm in the fall and spring.
- Music Makers - Music Makers is a choir for children in 1st through 3rd grade that uses music to develop a love of serving God through singing. This choir meets on Wednesday evenings at 5:45pm in the fall and spring and performs in both a Christmas concert and a spring musical.
- Young Musicians - Young Musicians is a choir for children in 4th through 6th grade that uses more advanced music and singing in harmony as the singers develop in their awareness of God in their lives and their ability to worship Him through song. This choir meets on Wednesday evenings at 5:45 pm in the fall and spring and performs in both a Christmas concert and a spring musical.
Children in 3rd though 6th grade have the opportunity to work “behind the scenes” in puppet dramas that are presented in a wide range of evangelical settings. The intricacies and hard work involved in these productions are excellent learning opportunities in addition to providing an early opportunity for ministry involvement both inside and outside the church. The His Power Shows Puppet Team rehearses on Sunday afternoons from 3:30-4:30pm.
- Tone Chimes - The Tone Chime choir is for children in grades 2-3 that rehearses in the fall and spring on Wednesday evenings at 5 pm.
- Young Ringers - Young Ringers is a handbell choir for children in 4th – 6th grade that rehearses in the fall and spring on Wednesday evenings at 5 pm.
© First Baptist Bryan | Built by