The Senior Adult Ministry at First Baptist Bryan exists to provide members age 55 and above with opportunities for worship, bible study, service and fellowship.
At First Baptist Bryan, Senior Adults are persons of worth and value. In fact, we consider age to be a gift from the Creator. As a church, we acknowledge that many of the privileges and conveniences we enjoy today were made possible because of the leadership, service, and sacrificial giving of those who are now Seniors. First Baptist Bryan believes that Senior Adults have much to give and much to receive in helping our church meet the challenges facing Christians today.
Groups & Activities
- Brush Arbor - Join us on Sunday nights in Room 136 during the fall and spring for a good-ole gospel service full of your favorite hymns and an uplifting message from a guest speaker each week.
- Broadman Singers - The Broadman Singers rehearse on Wednesdays at 4 pm in the choir room.
- Women on Mission - Women on Mission is a Women’s Mission Study group that meets during the fall and spring on the 4th Tuesday of each month. Each session begins with a lunch at 11:30am.
- Young At Heart - Young At Heart meets year-round in January, March, May, September and November the 2nd Tuesday. Each meeting starts with a lunch meal at 11:30 am, and a guest speaker at 12:10pm. Luncheon meeting in Fellowship Hall with seasonal theme and guest speaker for all members of the church and is hosted by the Adult 55 Plus Council. All members are invited to attend.
- Keeping In Touch (KIT) - KIT is a twice a month table-game fellowship that meets year-round on the 1st and 3rd Fridays from 1:00 to 3:30pm in the Fellowship Hall. We supply the tables; you bring the games and your favorite snack. Please come and “Keep In Touch”!