To submit a project for consideration, click the link below and return the completed form to the church office.
- Still Creek Ranch - Build Hot Tub Deck
- Habitat for Humanity - Putting up walls, painting, and feeding construction workers
- Still Creek Ranch - Repair shed roof, replace windows
- Janelle Bensen - Build 3 foot metal fence approximately 60 feet long to keep in pets
- James and Eva Curry - Need a new roof for their home
- Gail Stafford - Install flag pole, osmosis system; connect printer to computer
- Dorothey Kellers - Help clean and organize home
- The Bridge Ministries - Paint inside Old Carver building
- Habitat for Humanity - Skilled caulkers and painters for touch up work
- Brazos Church Pantry - Paint strips on front of parking spaces
- Brazos Church Pantry - Paint metal fence behind pantry
- Brazos Church Pantry - Obtain and replace fluorescent lights
- Brazos Church Pantry - Seal front porch cover leaks, fix outside window frames
- Maurgie Berry - Needs boards replaced below roof
- Bryan Housing Authority - Children needing beds
- Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach - Provide meal for mothers
- Discovery - Guitar teacher
- Hope Pregnancy - Provide supplies as needed (ongoing need)
- Diane Tichenor - Remove small bushes and palms along the fence line & take brush to curb
- Bryan ISD/Project Hope - Donate different items each month for homeless families. Contact Lisa for more information.
- Brazos Church Pantry - Donate 2 small grocery carts to pantry
Continue to check this page for updates. Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to sign up.